CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

MP3 Player Crisis (not really)


On a truthful basis, Upward Bound doesn't exactly make me happy about my summer. A lot of the people just around talking can make me a little mad after awhile so normally you'll see me with my headphones in my ears listening to my Cowon S9 MP3 player. Unfortunately my Cowon S9 suffered an accident a week ago. While playing hackysack with Donald and a group of other people that I can't remember I managed to shatter the transparent electrode layer. Until I get this repaired, which I have set up, my good friend Blake Ross from school let me borrow his MP3 player. It is the Samsung P2, which I used to own as well before I upgraded to my S9. Going from an S9 to a P2 is a downgrade to me in storage space, but I don't really care as long as I have something to listen to while my S9 is being repaired.

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky you have a good enough friend to lend you his MP3 player.

    ReplyDelete